Why Choose Us? Top 5 Reasons
If you are looking for a law firm to handle your case, why should you choose Wallace & Graham, P.A.? What sets us apart?
Following are five good reasons to make us your trusted legal counselors and advocates:
- Decades of combined experience – Attorneys Bill Graham and Mona Lisa Wallace have nearly 40 years of combined legal experience in asbestos litigation, talcum powder lawsuits, Roundup litigation and other types of injury cases. Their extensive experience means you can rest assured that your case is in very competent hands.
- Nationwide assistance – Although our firm is based in Salisbury, our services are certainly not limited to North Carolina. We have handled cases across the U.S. We can also refer you to another qualified firm if we cannot take your case.
- Focused on your health – We care about all aspects of your situation, not just the financial compensation. We understand that your health is invaluable, and for this reason we will do everything possible to connect you with appropriate medical experts. Let us help you find the oncologists, pulmonary specialists, surgeons and other medical professionals you need.
- Changing the law for the better – We have handled precedent-setting cases that have helped shape the law for the better. For instance, we represented a 20-year-woman in Tennessee who developed mesothelioma from secondhand exposure. This case ended up overturning a lower court ruling and making manufacturers responsible for secondhand exposure that can be reasonably foreseen. We also won the 2020 Trial Lawyer of the Year Award for the precedent-setting, socially significant North Carolina Nuisance Cases, which took on factory farms ruining the quality of life of low-income communities of color.
- Free consultations and contingency fees – It costs you nothing to talk with us. The initial consultation is completely free. Plus, our lawyers only get paid if we successfully recover money for you. You have nothing to lose.
Set up your free consultation today by calling Wallace & Graham, P.A. at 800-849-5291 or by contacting us online. We are here to help.