Ed Pauley graduated from West Virginia University in 1988 with a B.A. in political science and received his Juris Doctor from the West Virginia University College of Law in 1991. After law school, Ed practiced in West Virginia concentrating his practice on various types of litigation, including personal injury, medical malpractice, workers’ compensation, railroad litigation, premises liability and asbestos exposure litigation.
Ed joined Wallace & Graham in 1999. He handles workers' compensation, asbestos litigation, personal injury and civil litigation. Ed has handled hundreds of cases before the North Carolina Industrial Commission and appears frequently in appeals before the Full Commission of the NCIC and the North Carolina Court of Appeals.
Admitted to practice in North Carolina, Kentucky, and West Virginia and before the United States Supreme Court, Ed is a member of the American Bar Association and the North Carolina Academy of Trial Lawyers.
The dedication and extensive experience of Mr. Ed Pauley have allowed him to become renowned as a highly effective Charlotte work-related injury lawyer and a talented Charlotte defective medical devices attorney. He employs a variety of litigation, negotiation and mediation strategies to obtain the most favorable outcomes for his clients.
Areas Of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Workers’ Compensation
- Premises Liability
- Asbestos litigation
- North Carolina
- West Virginia, 1991
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court Southern District of West Virginia, 1991
- West Virginia University College of Law, Morgantown, West Virginia
- Juris Doctor - 1991
- West Virginia University, Morgantown, West Virginia
- B.A. - 1988
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Mercer County Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- West Virginia State Bar, Member
- West Virginia Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- North Carolina Academy of Trial Lawyers, Member