What To Expect At Your First Meeting With Us
It may feel a bit intimidating to schedule an appointment with a law firm. At Wallace & Graham, P.A. in North Carolina, we understand. After all, you don’t know what to expect or how you’ll be treated. For this reason, we want to give you a clear idea of what to expect, and put your worries to rest.
Here are a few key things to know about your first consultation:
- We are friendly and compassionate. You can count on our lawyers and staff to treat you with empathy and care. We know this is an extremely difficult time for both you and your family, and we want to ease your stress as much as possible.
- We can come to you. You don’t need to leave the comfort of your home. Our attorneys are happy to visit you at your house, the hospital or another location that is convenient for you.
- We offer evening and weekend appointments. Our goal is to be accessible and available to you, so we can arrange to meet outside of normal business hours.
- We will listen to your story. We’ll sit down with you and have a conversation about your current medical situation, your past history of exposure to toxic substances, your family’s hardships and other aspects of your situation. We want to get to know you so that we can provide the best and most personalized help possible.
- It costs you nothing. The initial consultation is absolutely free, so you can leave your wallet at home. Plus, we work on a contingency fee basis, so if you decide to hire us, we only get paid after we obtain compensation for you — not before.
Are You Ready To Reach Out?
Now that you know what to expect at your first meeting with us, don’t hesitate to schedule your free consultation today. Simply call our Salisbury office at 800-849-5291. You can also contact Wallace & Graham, P.A. by email.